So what ideas are you looking for?
What does the party child want? Are you planning a party for a group of children and really do not have any idea what they want !! The best place to start with is your party plan. Your plan can be prepared in your head, on the back of an envelope or in a massive multi sheeted Excel spreadsheet hosted in the clouds and accessed by all the various party planners 🙂
Different types of Party Ideas
- Occupy and entertain the children yourself for 2 to 3 hours or drag in a relative or friend – or get in the party professionals.
- We have a loads of party shows detailed on our website.
- Party games and spot prizes
- What about holding the party outdoors – even in the summers that we are having!
- How about a Themed Party
- Custom made party cakes from one of our favourite suppliers, these cakes are very highly recommended.
- Goodie bags and Favours from another super supplier of ours.
The main ideas behind any party depend on wheter you will plan, co-ordinate, host, entertain, cook and feed all those children by yourself – or not! If you opt to hire a professional entertainer, then they can take a huge part of that workload from you. We offer wonderful entertainer party packages at prices that suit all budgets.
Our party packages also offer the best value, interactivity and variety content in the country. We were the first to publish our entertainer prices online way back in 1996 and still continue to publish a comprehensive listing of packages and options.
Really Grand Events is not employed to supervise children. Our service is to provide children’s entertainment. The adult party organiser must ensure that a supervising adult is in attendance during one of our shows. However, this is normally the case as most parents love to stay to watch and enjoy our shows with their children. This is something that we love to encourage. We always have to watch out for the older brother or sister as some of these guys know everything, ahem! We have instructed our entertainers to inform the hosts of overly disruptive children, as all behavioural issues are the responsibility of the supervising adults and the adult party organisers.
If you think that we can help you in anyway with any party ideas, please contact us!