Having a Social Media presence is becoming a very important aspect of being in business in Ireland today and more businesses are engaging on online networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube all the time.
Irish people in general are gaining a reputation for being very active online. Just look at this infographic by eightytwenty to see just how active. Apparently Ireland has 600,000 daily twitter users, tweeting 1 million tweets a day and has the 10th highest Twitter users per capita! Imagine that…
What business wouldn’t want to have a tweet or 10 included in that mix, putting their brand name boldly out there? It’s an ideal marketing tool for businesses to optimise.
The team at Really Grand Events, including our Social Media Officer Valerie O’Donovan, have totally embraced the social media opportunities available and have found them to be most rewarding.
It can be difficult to get noticed on twitter, in among all those million tweets though.
Enter the inspiring Samantha, who tweets as @tweetinggoddess, and who came up with the fun and interactive weekly phenomenon that is #irishbizparty a year ago. This provides an amazing platform for Irish businesses to engage with and to help each other out while raising their business profile online. And it’s fun too!
We have been a regular attendee at this very social networking event every week since last July and cannot recommend it highly enough. It is a wonderful experience to watch @tweetinggoddess, @irishbizparty and co trending and setting the twitter timeline on fire every Wednesday night between 9 and 11 pm!
We have made many connections and friends on #irishbizparty since last July and were truly honoured last Wednesday night when it was announced that we are to be #Starbiz for October 23rd! I’m sure our excited whoops registered on a Richter Scale somewhere in the world!
We are really looking forward to this grand event and are following in the footsteps of all the amazing #Starbiz to date. Please do come along and join us, it’s going to be such fun! We’re planning some business and party tips and have a wonderful prize to give away too.
You’ll find us on Twitter at @RGrandEvents on the night, where we’ll be proudly displaying our #Starbiz hashtag.
It’s going to be magic!
#irishbizparty Star Prize
The prize is any one of our brilliant €190 parties on our price list. These are our core and most popular packages. We also advise a recommended age group for each party.
To be in with a chance of winning this really grand prize between just Tweet the following – today 23/10/13 during the #irishbizparty
#ReallyGrandEvents are Ireland’s Top Children’s Entertainers #irishbizparty #Starbiz
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- The party package is one of our €190 packages as per this price list and cannot be used as a contribution towards any other package.
- There could be a petrol and toll levy depending on package content and/or local entertainer availability.
- The above Tweet must be Tweeted on your Tweeting device today 23/10/13 during the #irishbizparty.
- Our Giveaway is transferable. It can be given to one of your staff, a relative, fellow volunteer or friend. PM your party details and recipient when known.
- Valid for 12 months up to 23/10/13. This should cover most birth dates.
- Subject to agreed dates and times by both the winner and Really Grand Events.
- If you Tweet before or after – it will not count. You will still be charged the premium rate as advised by the telephonic instrument company that flies your Tweets.
- The winner will be selected by our Social Media Office, Val. Don’t even think about trying to fool her.
- And that includes all our Really Grand Event entertainers. Hah, you’d only end up doing your own party for free!!
- Don’t even think of trying to bribe Val either.
Good luck and many thanks!