We had an amazing time recently being #Starbiz for the weekly Wednesday night #irishbizparty.
It was a wonderful opportunity to promote our business, to network and to engage with others and we had fun doing so. We found it to be a very rewarding, if insanely busy, experience! If you have a business that you’d like to promote online then do join in any Wednesday night between 9 and 11 pm and tweet using the hashtag #irishbizparty. Follow us at @RGrandEvents (and the others tagged below) too and we’ll be sure to give you a welcoming ‘Hi’.
We at #teamrge would like to extend our appreciation to @tweetinggoddess and @irishbizparty for selecting us and for giving us this fantastic business opportunity. We would also like to thank @AvalancheDes for getting all our information on their fabulously designed irishbizparty website and to @MacksCorner for these fabulous #Starbiz mugs!
We also tweeted Paul’s fantastic Top 10 Business #Starbiz Tweet Tips (or Twips!) gleaned from his 22 years of experience. Here they are in their entirety:
#Starbiz 10 Top Business Tips
1. Know your market. We sell to the mums of Ireland & corporate buyers. But we deliver to their children.
2. Always give that bit extra. Such as stay longer, include another small act, free spot prizes. It will be remembered.
3. You can’t kid the kids. Be funny & entertaining, know your routines & be presentable. They will be quick to tell you!
4. Treat every party or show as your finest. Send the children home happy. We do not know what home is like for them.
5. Give Google what they want. Don’t try to cheat. Read and understand their Search Engine Optimisation Starter Guide.
6. 22 years experience fed back into our website. Loads of acts with age ranges, prices, party plan, games, tips & ideas.
7. Laurel and Hardy still works! The children love slapstick. So fall over, “hurt” yourself, make mad faces & funny noises.
8. Google loves great website content, updates & structure, social media mentions, backlinks, images & videos.
9. To be a children’s entertainer you must be able to entertain children!! Can you connect with 1,000 kids for 1 hour?!
10. They all laughed when I said I wanted be a kids entertainer when I grow up. Well they’re not laughing now.
Paul Furey – Really Grand Events 23/10/13